55+1 Birthday Bash
Last year at this time, our CARE friends and supporters helped save 55 dogs in the month of February in honor of my 55th Birthday. This year we would like to do it again and save 56 dogs during this 29 day period. CARE designates February as our spotlight month to focus on the importance of fostering a dog to save a life. Please help us in our efforts to rescue 56 dogs and give them a chance at a new beginning.
Here is how you can help:
* Adopt a dog through CARE during the month of February.
* Open your home for even a temporary period to foster a dog in need.
* Recommend us to a friend or co-worker to foster or adopt a dog.
* Donate $56.00 in honor of the 56 lives we are trying to save…and WILL save with your help!
* R.S.V.P. for Peggy’s 55+1 Birthday Bash. Join us from 6- 8pm on Thursday, February 25th at Whiskey Cake to celebrate the success of a record saving month. The cost is $56.00 per person. And you can register at www.caretx.org or email me at email@example.com.
I am challenging all our friends, fosters and supporters of CARE to join me in making this the best month ever for a shelter dog.
Hudson, the abused Weimaraner blend puppy is continuing to improve, please follow his progress.
Every year, CARE holds several ticketed special events. These events help us to raise funds to help us rescue more dogs in Bexar county. Attending these events is a great and fun way to support CARE’S mission.
How to Help CARE
We at CARE are very proud of our volunteers commitment and dedication. Our CARE programs allow volunteers to provide shelter for abandoned and abused animals, work special events and advance their knowledge of animal behavior.
Here are some meaningful ways for you to get involved: